CONTACTLESS PICK-UP FAQ
Is the library building open?
- No, the library building will not be open to the public during contactless pickup.
Can I come in to look at the books?
- No, but you can access our catalog online at
Can we request items from other libraries within the Finger Lakes System?
- Interlibrary loans are not available at this time. (You CAN specify the holding library as your pickup library and go there to pick them up.)
How do I place an item on hold?
- You can use the online library catalog or call the library for assistance (607-659-7258).
- Where do I return materials?
- All materials must be placed in the book drop. Do not hand them to library staff.
What happens to the materials I return?
- For the safety of both our staff and patrons, all returned items will be quarantined for 72 hours before they are checked in and processed for future availability.
When will the library building be open?
- We do not have a date yet for re-opening our building, but we will be sure to inform everyone when in-house services will resume. Check our website or Facebook page for the latest updates.
What are the new hours?
- Staff is available to answer the phones and are working to fill holds on the following schedule:
- Mon-Fri 3-6pm
- Saturday 10-12
When is contactless pickup?
- You will be contacted when your holds are ready to pick up. The library lobby is open for book pick-up on the following schedule: